Cakes are delicious and convenient because it can be eaten at any time and cakes are suitable for any occasion. However, to make a cake can be a hassle and is not as easy as having all the ingredients mixed up, bake and have your cake ready. Therefore, we are presenting you a remarkably easy cake that you can make in a single pan, this cake is known as upside-down cake.
Upside-down cake is a cake that is baked using a single pan and served by turning over and served upside-down. Bottoms-up cakes are healthy and it is usually prepared with chopped fruits such as apples, pineapples or cherries, and before the batter is poured in, sugar topping are placed on the bottom of the pan so that they form a decorative topping once the cake is inverted.
Classic upside-down cake preparations include the American pineapple upside-down cake, French Tarte Tatin, and Brazilian Bolo de banana. The bottoms-up cake is also popularly known in the Hawaiian culture too.
1. Upside-Down Applesauce Cakethepicketfence.com
2. Apple and Pomegranate Upside-Down Cake
3. Apple and Pumpkin
4. Apple Pie
5. Banana Upside-Down Cake
6. Blackberry Upside-Down Cake
7. Blueberry Upside-Down Cake
8. Buttermilk Pear
9. Cherry Peach Upside Down Cake
10. Chocolate PB Banana
11. Chocolate Raspberry
12. Citrus Upside-Down Cake
13. Clementine Upside-Down Cakes
14. Cranberry Upside-Down Cake With Walnuts
15. Cranberry Upside-Down Cake
16. Cranberry Upside-Down Mini Cakes
17. Mango and Raspberry
18. Meyer Lemon
19. No Bake Turtle Upside-Down Cake
20. Peach Upside-Down Cake
21. Pineapple Salted Caramel Mini Bundt Cakes
22. Pineapple Upside-Down Cakebonappetit.com
23. Raspberry Peach
24. Rhubarb Crumb
25. Rhubarb Upside-Down Cake
26. Ruby Red Rio Star Grapefruit
27. Salted Caramel Apple
28. Satsuma Mandarin and Vanilla
29. Spiced Apple
30. Strawberry Upside-Down Cake With Cardamom
31. Sunshiny Mangofrombraziltoyou.org
32. Apple Upside-Down Cake
33. Orange-Almond Upside-Down Cake
34. Chocolate Nut Upside-Down Cake
35. Upside-Down Quince and Honey Spice Cake
After all these delicious upside-down cakes, are you ready to make your own cake from scratch? Also, don’t forget that all the recipes are available at the bottom link of each picture.
Share with others by using the SHARE button below to let them know how easy and healthy cakes that can be made from scratch.